Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 16 May 2008 07:52:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] miner forty niner

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 3:08 AM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I join the League for Sane B-Chess.

Yes!

> I create the following Contract titled "The First Nomic Gold Trust - B
> Nomic Branch"

Interesting idea. On what basis will the exchange rates fluctuate? How do I
know I wouldn't purchase expensive gold only to find that it becomes
mack-worthless the next day?

Hmmm well for one you'd have to send me gold for free, I guess.

Brings up this idea though: maybe we should play the actual gold market
using macks? Or... something more volatile (calls and puts, anyone?)...

BP