Jay Campbell on Wed, 14 May 2008 20:22:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Wicked queens.

 >> chess: I purchase (m0)
 > FAIL
 >> chess: I purchase (m10)
 > FAIL
 >> chess: I purchase (m20)
 > FAIL
 >
 > Correct me if I'm wrong, but any purchase happens before any move on any
 > given turn, regardless of the order they were submitted in. Right?
Therefore
 > you have no spaces free that are adjacent to your king as of the time of
 > your attempted purchases. I am not deducting the 30 macks unless proven
 > wrong.

I can't dispute this. "Purchase" is high in the list of actions and I'm
supposed to do all of them at once.

With confirmation I'll remove those last 3 rolled pieces. (They move to
square 0 0 in case they need revivin')

I see the value in the priority list ordering for piece movement, and
can implement it, though it'll take an extra rday. This means a
low-numbered active King is going to be hard to catch, since he can
dodge the bullet after it's fired. I should maybe randomize the board
turn time so low numbered pieces can't wait till the last known second
to move.