Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 9 May 2008 07:31:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] OCB Trick - nday 9, nweek 142

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:23 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Geoffrey Spear wrote:
>> This is not a well-formed Quorum
> I disagree, it's unambiguous that I am accusing Ivan Hope of murder.
> Rule 4e7 states that unambiguous but not precise language can be used to
> take game actions unless precise language is demanded by another rule.
> Rule 4e72 does not establish explicit instructions on how to formulate
> such an accusation, so my accusation and call for quorum is well-formed.

The Accusation is not ambiguous.  However, what you submitted is not
the type of Game Document known as a Quorum, since it doesn't contain
a Tidbit.

The 4e72 is incredibly stupid but it's still a rule.