Jay Campbell on Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:07:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Joining Chess

 > I think you should specify what happens if there is no square that
 > cannot be reached by any existing field object.

The initialization of the Field had a bigger problem,

{{ If any two Kings are adjacent, this process is repeated until no
Kings are adjacent. }}

which didn't clear the board between tries and left you with the
possibility of filling all 400 squares with Kings before turn 1.

 > On the other hand, I also think we should just kill off B Chess
 > already, since I don't think it's turned out to be as interesting as
 > it may have seemed it could be.

Is there anything not getting killed off this week?