ihope on Sun, 20 Apr 2008 06:42:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [s-n] [clock] it's nday 9

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I think 0x44 usurped and all, payed 50 points for it, but failed to
>  turn the clock on. Rules say the MoC may turn the clock on on nday 9,
>  provided he has first published a ballot. No ballot was published, so
>  someone still has to turn the clock on ;-)

The Rules say that the Minister of Change may turn it on in certain
circumstances, and that the Minister of Ministry may turn it on in
certain circumstances. At the moment, neither Minister can do that
because the Minister of Change hasn't posted a ballot yet. "The
Ministry necessary to turn the Clock On" is therefore ambiguous.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII