Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:08:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [MoC] nweek 140 voting results

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >  Ministry of Society, please be advised that the following Proposals
>  >  affected players' attributes:
>  >  http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Proposals/0386
>  >  http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Proposals/0383
>
>  With regards to 383... Since our Minister was a Player known as Wooble
>  at the time this proposal was submitted, then ceased to be a Player,
>  then once again became a Player known as Wooble:
>
>  Does this Proposal actually affect him? I don't think so. Arguments, anyone?
>
>  MoS Billy Pilgrim

And with regards to 386.... The Attributes Killer and Necromancer
ceased to apply to these players who had them when the rule defining
them as dead or undead ceased to exist. The rule has returned... but
which (if any) player has "directly" caused any of these players to
become dead or undead? I'm setting all Killer values to Circumstances
and all Necromancer values to None Yet. Challenge this if you want to.

BP