Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:21:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ballot

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:05 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Justin Ahmann wrote:
>  > What happened to the Shelved Proposals from last nweek (e.g. i pwnz u)?
>  >
>  > Codae
>  >
>  Wooblcrats didn't want to allow an up-or-down vote on the Curmudgeon
>  proposal.

Actually I was unaware of the shelving; the ballot consisted of those
proposals already on the wiki along with any new ones posted since the
start of the last voting period.  Blame the old MoC for not updating
the status of last week's pending proposals when voting was closed.

I propose that the Clock be stopped for 1 rday or until all players
who have cast votes on the incomplete ballot have voted on the shelved
proposals, once I track them down.

--Wooble