Roger Hicks on Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:49:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Clock & The Ministry of Questions

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Jamie Dallaire
>  <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > It ended... I believe two rdays ago. Whenever Codae went Calm. He
>  >  immediately turned off the clock after, so no ndays have passed,
>  >  however.
>  >
>  >  I think he went calm a few hours before midnight UTC yesterday, and
>  >  now we just hit midnight UTC again an hour ago.
>  >
>  >  BP
>  >
>  I will process the MoQ as if rdays stopped during emergency. However,
>  my wife is having a baby, so I may be late in doing so (and therefore
>  be auto-vacated). We will see.

Thanks for the congratulations! And to clarify: No she is not having
the baby right now. Probably later today.

This will be our 5th, so there is certainly some potential to
registering them all and gaining an instant majority....

BobTHJ