Ed Murphy on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:43:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Revised mack discrepancies

Billy Pilgrim wrote:

> Thing is the rules never state you can take mack from anyone else, and we
> have that other rule stating that nothing is allowed unless explicitly
> allowed by the rules. It would be a neat gloss but unfortunately I'm pretty
> sure it can't really happen.

I suppose you're right.

When did you transfer -1 to 0x44?  The list archive shows you throwing
the Hot Tomato at him, but doesn't show the transfer (unless it's under
a different subject line).

The player sub-pages should be up to date now.