Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:40:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoT Bulletin

On Jan 27, 2008 10:30 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2008 10:27 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Wooble and comex have now also submitted a transaction each, both of
> which
> > turn out to be ineffectual.
> I submitted two transactions, each of which was ineffectual;
> additionally, my 24-hour timer expired a few minutes ago, making me
> submit a third transaction, so it looks like I bought a NanoSwarm
> without meaning to.  That is, unless Wooble's already dead...

Yes, there were multiple transactions. I'm not sure the first worked since,
as Codae pointed out, the 24 hour timer was not made using reference to UTC
or ntime. Regardless, it doesn't actually matter in this particular case.

Somewhere along the line, you bought a super-soaker, a rapier, and a
nanoswarm. (I hadn't noticed the third transaction was a transaction and so
already tabulated them, but you are right, it just happened now. if it
happened earlier it doesn't happen now since you have something like 9
macks. so it's all the same) All your attempts at stabbing or nanoswarming
Wooble failed because (among other reasons) the two of you are Twins.

Wooble IS NOT Dead.

I Stab Wooble.

Wooble IS Dead.

Long Live Wooble!

Billy Pilgrim

PS: Jokez! This isn't to the public forum.