Justin Ahmann on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:20:34 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: First Frag

So, if I stab Hose again, I'm guilty of Murder?

Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:43:10 PM
Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: First Frag

Assertion: Hose is Dead

Fact: Hose was Murdered.
Reasoning: According to Wikipedia,

> Zero is neither positive nor negative, neither a prime number<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_number>nor a composite
> number <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_number>, nor is it a unit<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_%28ring_theory%29>.

Thus, Causing someone to lose HP greater than or equal to their current HP
is murder.

Belief: it was intentional (noone has yet said "oops")

Whodunit?
According to the Message "[s-b] ???? in the KITCHEN with the CANDLESTICK"
posted by Billy Pilgrim, Hose is in fact dead if Consultation 94 is Pondered
as YES.
I just answered it YES, so eventually, (unless I am disagreed with) it will
be Pondered YES, and this will be true.

So, I answer this consultation YES, Guilty as charged.

On Jan 24, 2008 7:49 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2008 10:42 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > As the defendant, I claim self-defense. Hose attacked me with the Hammer
> > of Thor this nweek, he also conspired with Billy Pilgrim to assault me
> > last nweek. My actions were only to be expected.
> >

> I am offended. There was absolutely no conspiracy involved. If I remember
> correctly, he stabbed you first. I then saw this and thought hey, what a
> good idea! :-p
>
> I Defend with my Rapier.
>
> Billy Pilgrim

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!