Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:53:40 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Conglomerate

I intend to join the Conglomerate.

I become a party to the Conglomerate (although I doubt that an
Agreement can make anything a Game Action in B, and the agreement
itself doesn't define Game Actions relative to itself).

On nday 4 of this nweek, I give my Allegiance to The Conglomerate.

--Wooble

On Jan 10, 2008 11:46 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I create the following agreement which becomes effective upon a second
> party announcing their intent to join:
> {
> 1. The name of this agreement is The Conglomerate.
>
> 2. Any player of B Nomic may become party to this agreement as a Game
> Action. Any party to this agreement may leave it as a Game Action.
>
> 3. Influence is an attribute with a scope of all parties to this
> agreement, a range of all non-negative integers, and a default of 0.
> When a party gives their allegiance to The Conglomerate their
> Influence is incremented by 1.
>
> 4. At the beginning of each nweek any party whose Influence is greater
> than the current number of parties to this agreement has their
> Influence decremented by 1.
>
> 5. The Trustee is responsible for maintaining the Conglomerate.
> Initially the Trustee is BobTHJ.
>
> 6. Approval is an attribute with a scope of all proposals currently in
> their voting period, a range of all rational numbers, and a default of
> 0. At the beginning of the third day of any voting period the Trustee
> shall examine the ballots submitted by parties to The Conglomerate.
> For each party that submitted a ballot, for each proposal on that
> ballot, if the party's most recent vote on that proposal is FOR the
> Trustee shall increase that proposal's Approval by that party's
> Influence. If the party's must recent vote on that proposal is AGAINST
> the Trustee shall decrease that proposal's Approval by that party's
> Influence.
>
> 7. Once the Approval of each proposal has been tallied as described in
> Section 6, the Trustee shall submit a ballot on behalf of The
> Conglomerate. For each proposal, if that proposal's Approval is
> positive the Trustee shall submit a vote of FOR. If the proposal's
> Approval is negative the Trustee shall submit a vote of AGAINST. If
> the proposal's Approval is zero the Trustee shall submit a vote of
> ABSTAIN.
>
> 8. This agreement may be amended by the Trustee with the majority
> consent of the parties.
>
> 9. If The Conglomerate is not currently a Faction of B Nomic, and it
> meets the requirements to become a Faction, the Trustee may act on The
> Conglomerate's behalf to cause it to become a Faction of B Nomic.
> }
>
> BobTHJ

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/