0x44 on Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:17:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Mackerel Transfer

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> argh! I hadn't thought about that trig shortcut.
>
> Anyway, you can't transfer negative amounts of currency. or wait, maybe you
> can...
>
> *hurriedly looks for something to spend all his mack on*
>
> BP

Rule 4e33 states that a COO can give currency to another COO by a game
action as follows: he specifies an amount (which cannot be greater than
the value of his currency attribute) and a currency; his currency
attribute for that currency goes down by the amount; the receiving COO's
currency attribute goes up by that amount. The rule does not prohibit
the transfer of negative amounts of currency.

0x44;