ihope on Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:57:34 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [MoC] Ballot for nweek 136

Also:

On 1/6/08, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 286: I like IRC (Dominov)
> > http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Proposals/0286
> > Vote on 286: {{AGAINST}}
>
> 286:  No attempt to justify this network over any other.

It seems to me that concentrating the B Nomic IRC people in one place
and drawing some new ones is a good thing, even if it means... being
unfair to other networks? Taking people away from the networks they
like and putting them on one they don't? I don't really see your
objection here. Are there already some IRC channels some people use to
discuss B Nomic?

--Ivan Hope CXXVII