Aaron Coquet on Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:10:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation assignment

> {{ Does the fact that the Field is geometrically impossible mean that
> it doesn't exist? }}
>
> This is Consultation 83.  I assign it to Priest Aaron C.

My answer to Consultation 83:
No.
Reasoning:
When I joined this game, a Panic Button was created and given to me.
There is no physical representation of this panic button, but it still
exists. I currently have a positive non-zero number of points and
Macks. There is again no physical representation of these (and no
physical representation is really possible in the case of the points),
and yet I have them.
Thus, just because something cannot be in the real world, does not
mean that it cannot actually be in this Nomic.

(I'm now anticipating the next consultation, "Do I have any points or Macks?")

--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman