Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 02:04:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Creating a blueprint.

If I remember correctly, I passed a proposal to extend the device creation
limit from nday 4 to nday 5 in order to compensate for another proposal
passed that nweek that confirmed that actions subject to objection take
place at the end of the period for objections. That proposal (I think it
might have been Hose's) came about directly as a result of a question about
whether a device was created within the time limit or not.

BP