Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:11:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Creating Blueprint

On Dec 31, 2007 2:07 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mike McGann wrote:
> > On Dec 31, 2007 2:02 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >> Two objections have been received. This Blueprint is not created. It is
> >> very telling that those under the influence of Foreign Nomics objected
> >> to its creation.
> >>

> > You belong to a foreign nomic. Would you like performing all actions without
> > 2 objections?
> >
> If it slows down the game state slightly and prevents Agora from taking
> over? Yes.

We can evict any Agorans who show up in droves under the new
membership policy, and there probably aren't enough here already to do
too much damage (other than Murphy and pikhq, I think B can count on
the rest of the Agorans here to feel at least as much loyalty to B as
to Agora).

Treason as a Felony, anyone?
--
Geoffrey Spear