Josiah Worcester on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:39:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Creating Blueprint

On Monday 31 December 2007 11:37:11 Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> On Dec 31, 2007 1:24 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Without two objections, and as a Game Action on behalf of the Ministry
> > of Goods, I create the following Unique Blueprint:
> >
> > Device: 300 Mile Border Fence
> > Power: MinuteMan Blockade.
> >     Effect: All Players of B Nomic who are also Players of one or more
> > Foreign Nomic must make any and all game actions without two objections.
> >     Conditions: The MinuteMan Blockade has not been established this
nweek.
> >     Trigger: Game Action by the Owner, clearly indicating that the
> > MinuteMan Blockade is being established.
>
> As a Player of 5 or 6 Foreign Nomics, I Object.  This would slow the
> game down way too much if adopted, and unnecessarily limit the actions
> of perfectly loyal B players who may or may not be trying to
> infiltrate hostile foreign nomics.
>
> Also, a hostile Player could purchase this, activate it, and start a
> Nomic that automatically makes all B players Players in that Nomic,
> doesn't allow them to cease to be Players, and thus require their
> Objections to be made without 2 Objections.  ugly.
>

> --Wooble
> --
> Geoffrey Spear
> http://www.geoffreyspear.com/

I announce to B Nomic the Anti-B Contract (governed by the rules of Agora):

The Anti-B Contract:
1) All people are deemed 'players' of this.
2) 50 players must agree to make changes to this.
3) A player may not be obligated to do anything by this contract without
agreeing to it.

*Way* ahead of you. ;)