Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:39:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Hurried Proposal: Super-Mutants

I forgot:

I Urge BobTHJ and Codae, who also intend to Hurry their current Proposals,
to Mutate to GA as I have done. My rationale is that this will allow other
Players who may want to vote against our hurried proposals greater latitude
in terms of the DNA they would like to have.

Billy Pilgrim