ihope on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:37:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] What kind of Forum is spoon-notices?

On Dec 29, 2007 9:28 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I answer this Consultation "Yes".
>
> {{
> Designate the Forum consisting of the mailing list with the address
> spoon-notices@xxxxxxxxx as Public.
> }}
>
> --Priest Wooble

I don't think spoon-notices should be Public. If I'm not mistaken, all
Game Actions have been in spoon-business for quite a while; making
another Forum Public would allow Game Actions to be made there as
well. It seems to me we could just make it a Discussion Forum, or even
leave it Private; I don't see any good reason for making it Public.

Then again, making spoon-notices Public probably wouldn't cause any
major problems, and there may be some good reasons for doing so. I
don't know.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII