Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:58:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] B Nomic DNA Assignment

Submit a separate #C line for each line of player names; your email
client is inserting (appropriately, according to the relevant RFCs)
line breaks that kill it off.

Still, the response to the mail *does* contain the list as you sent it
at the bottom, so it's arguable whether the auto-destruction should be
triggered.

On Dec 29, 2007 5:30 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2007 5:08 PM, Dice server <dicemaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > # 1=A, 2=T, 3=G, 4=C
> > # Peter, Wonko, Eugene Meidinger, The Dave, comex, Charles, Triller,
> >

> Dammit. From Proposal 241:
>
> The response to the above email, automatically delivered by the Dice
> Server to the Public Forum, constitutes a Game Document bestowing each
> Player his initial DNA. [...] If the number of dice roll lines and
> the number of Players listed do not coincide, because of Ministry
> error or otherwise, this Game Document is destroyed and a new email is
> submitted ......
>
> I think Dice Server only took my first line of the list of 25 names. I will
> figure out the error and resubmit something proper, as that first game
> document has been destroyed.
>
> Billy Pilgrim

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/