Mike McGann on Fri, 28 Dec 2007 08:48:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Another Wooble Consultation

On Dec 28, 2007 10:25 AM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Nickname" and "name" (as in "uniquely identifying name") are not necessarily synonymous.  I do personally believe Wooble is a
> Player, but I thought it best to get this ironed out now.

It only has to be a name that is uniquely identifying--first name,
last name, full name, nickname, pet name, or even ASCII characters in
hexadecimal all work. The issue with having to take things literally
was when a term is defined in capital letters and this isn't the case
with Rule 1-4.

- Hose