Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:27:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Allegiance

I find this fascinating, because I've been working on a project to
look at the correlations between different players' votes.  While I
don't have any numbers yet, just looking at the raw votes makes me
think that 2 players just gave up their votes to someone who rarely
votes the same as them.

Remind me to never play Diplomacy against 0x44 :)

By the way, the Public Display of Factions is out of date.

--Wooble

On Dec 21, 2007 8:23 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I give my allegiance to the Knights Who Say B on the Public Forum.
>

> 0x44 wrote:
> > Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> >
> >> Likewise, I Give my Allegiance to the Knights Who Say B.
> >>
> >> Billy Pilgrim

> > I also give my allegiance to the Knights Who Say B.
> >

> --
> --
> 0x44;

Geoffrey Spear