Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:26:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Hot Tomato

I like :D

I also like that you're already specifying damage types ;-)

My one suggestion would be that you might have (I'm not sure) to amend the
rules governing devices alongside the rest of this proposal in order to
allow for the device to have properties. I think they might only have
attributes and powers as it stands.

Billy Pilgrim