Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:33:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Usurping Revised

I can see how both interpretations (but mostly Wooble's) would be valid. It
is still nday 1 even when the clock has not been turned on. The nweek value
got changed at 0:00 UTC regardless. My suggestion would be to change the
phrase "for the entire nweek" to something slightly more awkward, such as
"at all times during the nweek when the clock was On"

Billy Pilgrim