Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:39:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The "No Fun" boundary

I think if Codae was ever Chancellor, 0x44 needs to vacate the Ministry in
order to make the gamestates meld properly. If he wasn't chancellor, none of
what he just said applies anyway. But if he was chancellor, he could also
change the gamestate in any way, at any time, which clearly allows him to do
things over and above what the rules permit (ie assign a ministry to another
player).

Billy Pilgrim