0x44 on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:58:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] A Solution?

Justin Ahmann wrote:
> [...]
Not to mention, that your actions declaring yourself Chancellor took
place after the modifications to Rule 1-10 were declared. Even if your
action was correct, you never received 2 support. :) If the actions that
purported to modify Rule 1-10 never occurred because they /couldn't/
occur, then your actions didn't take place either.

Therefore, no matter how you parse it, you're not Supreme Chancellor,
and you don't get a win by dictatorship.

Q.E.D.