Ed Murphy on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:35:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-n] [Registrar] Public Display of Players

Hose wrote:

> I think this is an attempt to assimilate B as a part of Agora.

Cross-fertilization != assimilation.

> This level of detail, while nice, imposes a lot more responsibility on the
> Registrar to keep records. I think anything that establishes new
> responsibilities like this should be voted on by the Players unless it is an
> unofficial record or a side page that isn't critical for game play.

These already are unofficial, first because apparently I'm not
Registrar after all (see my other reply on that topic), second
because the rules don't define them as part of a PD (and they
could certainly be explicitly labeled as unofficial on that
basis, provided for convenience).