Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:16:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-n] [Registrar] Public Display of Players

On Dec 10, 2007 10:44 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2007 6:23 AM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I think this is an attempt to assimilate B as a part of Agora.
> >
> > This level of detail, while nice, imposes a lot more responsibility on the
> > Registrar to keep records. I think anything that establishes new
> > responsibilities like this should be voted on by the Players unless it is an
> > unofficial record or a side page that isn't critical for game play.
> >
> I applaud this level of detail. It is not a rules requirement so other
> players do not have the need to incorporate the same level of detail,
> however it does in fact make tracking gamestate changes far easier.

On the other hand, the replacement of the nice table on the Players
wiki page with 7 subpages makes it a complete pain in the ass to see
what the current gamestate is.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/