Mike McGann on Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:17:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Spivak is not English, Episode 2

And this is a continuation of:

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200708/msg00027.html

Also, I'm fixing the change that someone did that recategorized some
proposals to Category:Proosals

- Hose