Aaron Coquet on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:56:39 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: declarations of invalidity

The minister of Prime would be the person in charge of making sure
that directives, specifically (at the moment the PRIME directive) are
not broken. This person would be called Optimus.

a rule should be submitted which would define what exactly a Directive
is, and what violates that directive.
A rule should be submitted which would assign punishments for
violating a directive.
A rule should be submitted which would assign Optimus the job of
cleaning up violations of directives that E is in charge of.

I may do this later. But I also may be flaky about it.

On Dec 7, 2007 12:44 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Goethe wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Ed Murphy wrote:
> >> I feel obliged to propose the creation of the Ministry of Prime to go
> >> along with this, but what would it be responsible for?
> >
> > Directives?
>
> "Sir, we can't call it the _Enterprise_."
> "Why not?"

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!