Mike McGann on Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:35:40 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Wiki changes

On Dec 2, 2007 11:19 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At first, I'd wished you hadn't made the changes to
> Proposals/Author/User. Now that I've included all my proposals on
> User:0x44, I think your changes make sense, and were probably necessary.

I'm changing them back now. Slight snag. You have included your
proposals on your user page by transclusion. This also includes the
categories so your User page is also a Pending Proposal. And
Special:Concat for Pending Proposals will include your User page as
well. Can you change those to links instead? Or is there any magic for
excluding categories during transclusion?

- Hose