0x44 on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:28:50 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Restore Voting to Become Active

Hose's proposal to increase the number of active players had the
inadvertent effect of increasing Quorum to the point where no
Consultations could be overridden. The best solution to the unwieldy
size of Quorum is to repeal the rule that increased it, instead of
adding new rules to decrease the quorum size.