Aaron Coquet on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 00:54:24 +0100 (CET)

[s-d] Wiki updates

So, I was looking through the wiki, and realized that not every player
has an account (I think), and that not all players who are linked on
the players page have pages.
So I looked at my page, and it shows the proposals I am the author of,
and my name change (that did go through, yes?).

So I got to thinkng, and looking at everyone else's pages. most are a
simple "hello" type piece of content.

I was about to make all of the names into categories, and link all of
the proposals to that category. Would anyone be upset?

--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman