Mike McGann on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:33:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Antonio made me do it (Wooble's Refresh Proposal)

Geoffrey Spear wrote:

> I believe it's in the Spirit of Rule 0, which explicitly states that Refresh
> Proposals should be discussed in the Emergency Forum that such
> Discussion should be able to lead to changes in such discussed
> proposals.

I agree with that. I claim that revising or retracting RPs are allowed
by the rules and that your additions are unnecessary. But how can this
be contested or declared valid at this point?

Other option is to have everyone turn off their panic buttons, get out
of this emergency, call a "let's not break the game" truce for the
remainder of the nweek, and fix things through normal proposal
processes.

- Hose