William P. Berard on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:18:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Casual Query

I'm a Victorian English Gentleman trapped in a 24 years old Frenchman
body.

After studying computer science, signal processing (got a french MEng
and British MSc) and sound engineering, and a brief stint as freelance
sound engineer, I am now working as a data mining engineer in a small
London-based mail order company which sells toys, arts and crafts
supplies and games mostly over the Internet.

I started recently and  see my job as a temporary solution to get time
and financement to seek a career that could fit my IT and sound
profile, whether in music software development, video game sound
design/audio programming, or electroacoustics/music research.

Will