Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:10:33 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Surrender

At least, for posterity, our spoon-business archives will conserve the
unspoilt unconditional surrender of the Agorans...

So Bob, what are the consequences of your /false/ surrender? Can we force
you to wear a silly hat?

Billy Pilgrim