Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 04:42:07 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Flood ahoy?

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Methinks thou hath been partaking in hotdog buns....

Billy P.

PS: In all seriousness: comex, want to turn this into a
*conscription*proposal? A player of B Nomic is only recognized as such
if e is also
registered at Agora? :-D