Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:32:51 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Game Action: Changing the Message Of The nweek

Hello all and good nday 4!

As Minister of Society, I have decided, after a lengthy and exhaustive
consultation process which saw a variety of delightful suggestions be put
forward, to think of my pocketbook, first and foremost.

Having secured the intention of a certain citizen (see below) to pad my
coffers, I submit to his will and announce that I am CHANGING the Message Of
The nweek to:

Making votes expend mackerel just seems unlike B Nomic

Fellow Citizens, I need your SUPPORT in order to make this vision a reality.
Hose, I need your money, too.

Billy Pilgrim