Aaron Coquet on Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:39:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ballot for nweek 129

I vote as follows:
VOTE       Proposal   Author                     Title
FOR         141           Wooble                   Fix Faction Loophole
FOR         142           Peter                      We're from the future,
and
we're here to help
FOR         143           Wooble                   Spivak is not English
FOR         144           bad_leprechaun     The Ministry of Goods
FOR         145           Wooble                   Trying to track
previously
failed proposals by a given Author is a pain
AGAINST 146           bad_leprechaun     Legislative Dominance don't come
cheap
AGAINST 147           Charles                   Priestly Indecision
FOR        148           Eugene Meidinger  Eugene never wins
AGAINST 149           Charles                   No More Membership Tests!

I wanna see what Eugene does to the gamestate.
--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman