Daniel Lepage on Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:58:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] spoon-business Digest, Vol 43, Issue 20

On Jul 27, 2007, at 2:45 PM, Roger Hicks wrote:

> On 7/27/07, Ted Ofner <hobojoe3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Consultation 27: TRUE
>> Consultation 28: FALSE
>>
>> The Primo Corporation is a faction (with shares? which you buy?)
>> which, at
>> the current time, has only one player within it, thus, the actions
>> of the
>> Corporation become a proxy for the singular player until other
>> players, to
>> be colloquial, get up in that (buy shares?).
>>
>> At least, that's what I say.
>
> Correction: Primo Corp has 7 or 8 current shareholders. Comex and bd_
> are both shareholders...the others shareholders are players in Agora
> Nomic.
>
> I claim the answer to Consultation 28 to be inconsistent.

On what grounds? You've made an objection to the Priest's comment
following eir ruling, that there is only one player in the Faction,
but it wasn't clear to me that eir ruling was based on this comment.

--
Wonko