Aaron Coquet on Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:23:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultations 23, 24 (was: Consultation)

> > Who is the current Rulekeeper (as mentioned in Rule 1-8, and nowhere else)?
>
> This is Consultation 24.  I ZOT it as it's not formulated to permit a
> yes or no reply as required by Rule 2-5 (barring the immediate
> registration of Players known by the names yes and no, in which case
> I'd ZOT it for being "otherwise unworthy".

D'OH!

I submit the following consultation, while banging my head against the wall:
There is no current rulekeeper, as mentioned in rule 1-8 and not
defined in the rules. True or false?

--
Zach
oops