Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:19:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] B Nomic Wiki

Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Thus spake "Roger Hicks":
>> I wouldn't mind doing some maintenance on the B Nomic wiki to bring it up to
>> date, but it appears that I am not able to create a user account there. Is
>> anyone around that could help me set up a user account?
>
> Umm, it should be possible to create a user account... I don't recall anymore
> who was set up as the wiki admin. I could always create you an account, but
> I'm travelling presently, so it could be a few days.

We set it up to not allow random users to create accounts, since
spambots were creating accounts and defacing our pages.

I've created an account for BobTHJ, and will try to catch up so that
you can all continue the game. My apologies for my prior neglect.

--
Peter C.