Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:27:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Are we playing?

<still lurking randomly>

A better system might require two people to close the vote just like it
> takes two people to start it.

Check out blog nomic... it could remain open until it is either voted for /
against with no possiblilty of the results changing (without re-voting
anyway). This would require a certain number of self declared active players
or a time limit that deactivates a player if they don't post for x ndays.

Eugeine, why don't you wander through Nomic.net and see waht rules you can
find in the archives that might be of use. There might be some good ideas to
cover what you are trying to do (although blog nomic seems to have a similar
setup that you could start to look at working from)

- Rainbow Wolfe