Daniel Lepage on Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:01:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] era 2 ruleset

Which period is Era 1? I have a few old rulesets. One of them is the
last ruleset we had before the most recent server crash (and
subsequent reset of the rules). I also have one from nweek 99, which
was near the end of the third rules reset, and I have PDFs of the
rules as of nweeks 32, 35, and 45 (snapshots taken long ago when I
was trying to find the nweek with the longest ruleset; the winner was
nweek 35 and nweek 45, both at 124 pages).

I also have a lot of unformatted data, some of which is redundant and
some of which is missing. I have a 15 MB file bnomic.sql that
contains the whole of the document database from before the first
major reset (which happened in nweek 91), and a 400MB dump of
everything that was on bnomic.org when it finally kicked the bucket.
But this stuff is scrambled almost beyond repair, containing poorly
labeled backups and all sorts of junk like that making it almost
impossible to tell what's accurate and what's old.

Are you trying to archive the history of the game? If so, I can try
to extract useful chunks from this mess.

--
Wonko

On Jan 11, 2007, at 8:18 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
>> the link peter posted is ok.
>> now what about the era 1 ruleset, anyone have that one ?
>
> Attached is the copy I've got, which I think is from near the end
> of the
> First Era. I'm almost sure that it's not the last ruleset from the
> First
> era, however.
>
> --
> Peter C.