shadowfirebird on Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:51:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Amended proposal "currency"

That puts me in a vintage 1933 quandry with sable trim.

Because I *love* the shampoo device, but I don't like Emps.

I'll tell you why; I suspect that it's going to be much easier to
increase currency than points.  And I think we should limit the ways
that currency can be turned into points, because it will make winning
too easy.  And also because it's fun making the players scramble
around to get devices like Shampoo or Fish slice.

OTOH who in their right mind is going to give emps to another player?
Do you have a Cunning Plan here?

BTW I'm not sure about making all rules DOOs.  Just making the shampoo
device an RTO is enough to make the rule work, isn't it?