Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:24:47 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Current Proposals rule doesn't work

I think that the conflicts/dependencies prop broke rule 2-2. The rule
right now says that all Open proposals become Historical at the end of
nday 12, but then there's a bunch of Won/Lost stuff that doesn't have
anything to do with Historical proposals. It looks to me like it's
constantly checking for player Final Votes, which happen all
throughout voting, to get Strength, and then there's no timing
describing when the confliction and dependency rules happen. It's
really quite confusing to me trying to read through it.

--
Peter C.