Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:01:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] dice server enhancements

Joel Uckelman wrote:
> Thus spake Antonio Dolcetta:
>> On 14 Dec 2006, at 23:51, Joel Uckelman wrote:
>>
>>> At long last, I've returned to do some more work on the dice roller.
>>> The plan is to augment the syntax so the Bones programs can be rolled,
>>> just like in my web-based roller (see http://dice.nomic.net for the
>>> roller, and http://dice.nomic.net/bones.html for the reference for
>>> Bones).

after reading the actual documentation for bones, (i had missed it the
first time around) I think it's super great.

I was wondering if I can have the source for bones and play around with
it ? What is it written in ?