Mark Walsh on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:05:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] the automatic clock

On: 12/6/06 10:51:57 AM Antonio sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] the automatic clock
>
> source code for the bot is available (unless you want to flame me for
> it's fragility) at http://gelo.dolcetta.net/software/timebot.pl
>
> it containes the plaintext password for the nomicbot-b wiki user.

Antonio:

I don't understand all of the language used in your time bot (yet),
but the following lines jumped out and bit me on the nose.
Does this snippet set the nday to 0 (zero), and is that desired?

    if ( $nday > 12 ) {
        ( $nday, $nweek ) = ( 0, $nweek + 1 );
        $clock = "off";
    }