Daniel Lepage on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:19:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] wtf

On Dec 13, 2006, at 10:30 AM, David E. Smith wrote:

> About two city blocks past that, we have uin props (I'm sure there are
> a few other B veterans out there who recognize that name and shudder
> with fear just a bit).

"uin props"? You mean "uin proos", don't you? :) I actually liked a
lot of uin's proosals. But maybe that's an enjoyment reserved for
people who weren't administrator when e played.

I remember reading the archives from Radio Free Nomic, in which Uin
also played. Their ruleset had infinitely many rules, and was
*always* growing, at every possible instant.

--
Wonko